Bigatmo Zeolite Grey Polarized Lenses are Full of Great Technology
These polarized HCNB (High Contrast Narrow Band) lenses help to prevent eye fatigue by reducing glare from any surface, but especially glare from snow, sea and sand.
The key to these lenses is that the polarizing filter is placed inside the lens itself. This filter, which can be likened to a tiny Venetian blind, allows light to pass through the lens in the horizontal plane but not the vertical: light that has bounced off a reflective surface, such as water or snow, is filtered out, dramatically reducing glare.
Eye comfort is greatly enhanced as ‘clutter‘ reaching the eye is reduced, improving the contrast and definition of the image.
Bigatmo Zeolite Polarized lenses also benefit from our High Contrast Narrow Band technology (HCNB), which uses advanced Light Management technology to make colours come alive.
How are Bigatmo Zeolite Polarized lenses different?
Zeolite Polarized lenses are excellent for snow, sea and sand. Other standard polarized lenses do have their limitations because it is possible to lose information that we normally process subconsciously; drivers and cyclists, for example, might not be able to see a contaminated road surface. Sports players might lose valuable information that could affect their performance, such as the way the light plays on grass or water which indicates wind speed and strength. This needed to be addressed!
Bigatmo Zeolite Polarized lenses, on the other hand, use sophisticated technology and are optimised to allow the wearer to absorb this valuable information whilst enjoying the benefits of polarization. They help to improve decision making and reduce reaction time, and ensure that you don’t lose vital visual information such as the sheen from this wet road surface and sea surface:
Lens demo: See the world through Bigatmo Zeolite Polarized lenses
Benefits of Bigatmo Grey Zeolite Polarized Lenses with High Contrast Narrow Band lens technology:
- Grey High Contrast Narrow Band POLARIZED lens
- Polarized technology imbedded in the first o.9mm of the lens material, so cannot wear off
- Dramatically reduces glare from light that has bounced off a reflective surface, such as water, ice or snow.
- Optimised for high contrast conditions such as driving a car.
- HCNB Light Management technology reduces visual clutter by filtering out the wavelengths between primary colours
- Sharp HD clarity
- Vibrant Colour acuity, colours come alive
- Lens material composed of NXT®/Trivex®, a lightweight and virtually unbreakable optical polymer
- Industry leading anti-reflective, anti-scratch and omniphobic, ‘easy-to-clean’ coatings
- High impact and chemical resistance
- 100% harmful UV light blocked
- Available in prescription
Zeolite Polarised lenses are available in five different eye shapes and a variety of different frame colours and mirror finishes.
Our Zeolite Polarized lenses are available in five different eye shapes and a variety of frame colours and mirror finishes. Click here to buy Bigatmo Zeolite Polarized sunglasses online.
More Bigatmo lenses
Our Zeolite lenses (non-polarized) use advanced Light Management Technology to enhance colour by filtering out the wavelengths that fall between red, blue and green – the primary colour in which we see. Your eyes receive more specific colour information improving overall image sharpness and clarity.
Our Alutra lenses deliver a punchy view of the world with excellent vibrant colour acuity and High Definition Optics. The photochromic core is perfect for when you’re out and about moving between sun and shade, and also allows you to comfortably read instrument panels in high contrast environments like the flight deck or when driving.