How to look after your Bigatmo's
Now that you are the proud owner of a pair of gleaming Bigatmo’s, here’s a few tips on looking after them.
Bigatmo lenses incorporate a high quality anti-scratch treatment which means that the lenses are scratch resistant, not scratch proof. By taking a few precautions to preserve the lenses, they will last for many years:
- When you’re not wearing your Bigatmo sunglasses store them in their microfibre bag and protective case.
- Do not place lenses face down on any surface.
- Never put your sunglasses loose in a pocket or purse where objects may damage lenses.
- Do not leave your sunglasses where conditions are intensely hot or cold.
Cleaning Bigatmo lenses
- Blow loose particles off the lens and clean with the special Bigatmo microfibre cleaning bag they came in. A high quality optical lens cloth can also be used.
- If you need to wash your sunglasses use a mild liquid soap diluted with warm water. (Even though Bigatmo lenses have excellent chemical resistance, strong detergents, solvents or other chemicals should never be used.)
- Since salt is highly abrasive, rinse the lenses with fresh water before cleaning.
- Never use tissues or other paper products to clean the lenses.
Warning: Bigatmo eyewear is not warranted against normal wear, including lens scratching or accidental frame damage. See warranty.